Monday 8 March 2010

Having only just left work (05.03.2010) I seem to have left everything to the "last minute" like setting up this blog as well as wondering how I am going to fit everything into the extremely snazzy bright pink rucsack I have bought but with limited space. Especially as I have opted for 2 sleeping mats, one down filled(!) as recent camping style has included a battery operated blow up matress and a very large tent - and no I have not been practising so I expect a few restless nights before I get used to the sort of camping I used to do. But I have great faith in everything panning out OK.

1 comment:

  1. I love your 'aquamarine blue period' photo. It suits you so well. I cannot wait to read about your new adventures. Have a good journey. Best wishes from all of us.

    ReplyDelete